Are you new to the Tale? Not sure where to start or who the characters are? You’re not alone! There are lots of first time readers jumping into the story.
It all began in January of 2018, so it’s been going on for a while! You can jump in anywhere you like, but I would recommend reading the synopses and beginning where one of the books start.
- The Land of Wynne: Learn about the setting
- Book 1: Of Children and Dragons (Buy the Book Here!)
- Story 1: “Getting it all Together” Synopsis – Where DeFrantis, Granthurg, Thissraelle, Antonerri, and Karendle meet. The children that DeFrantis is protecting are sold into slavery. (Click here to start the whole story.)
- Story 2: “The Kids Aren’t Alright” Synopsis – Where the party searches for the children, are all separated, and rejoin to fight the slavers. (Click here to read the story scenes starting at Story 2.)
- Book 2: Of Wizards and Dragons (Buy the Book Here!)
- Story 3: “Wizards and Dragons” Synopsis – Thissraelle and Karendle argue, but when Karendle returns to Twynne Rivers, Thissraelle, Eddiwarth, and Granthurg go look for her. Tonklyn and Kirraxal conspire to attack the city. (Click here if you want to start your journey with this story arc.)
- Story 4: “The Dragons of Emberfire” Synopsis – Thissraelle and her team recover in The Vast, then return to Twynne Rivers. They travel through the Umbrawood Forest to fight the Dragons in the Emberfire Mountains. (Click here to start reading from the beginning of story arc 4.)
- Book 3: Of Dragons and Kings
- Story 5 – “Who Wants to Be King?” Synopsis – Eddiwarth, Parith, and Korr travel through the Umbrawood forest while tensions in the world, especially in Twynne Rivers, escalate. Illariel joins the travellers, and Shylai’a struggles with life in the city. (Click here if you want to start your journey with this story arc.)
- Story 6 – “The Dragon King”
- Part 19 – “Vernalfest”
- 269 – “Amazing News” – Tonklyn – Tonklyn is excited because the Cult of the Dragon’s Flame in Twynne Rivers has secured the Dragon’s Tooth Dagger!
- 270 – “On The Way” – Illariel – It’s time for Vernalfest in the lands around the kingdom of Twynne Rivers! The party travels toward the city.
- 271 – “Larnisboro” – Illariel – Illariel is frustrated that Parith doesn’t want her to use her magic to help the village farmers.
- 272 – “Feeling the Love” – Eddiwarth – Eddiwarth finds his love while waiting at the Vernalfest for the rain to fade.
- Part 19 – “Vernalfest”